If your a novice to Ibiza, or maybe you’ve been before but feel you didn’t get enough out of your trip. Here are some tips to guarantee you make the most of your holiday.
- Plan ahead. There is a well known saying fail to prepare, prepare to fail. Have a plan agreed for what you want to do when you are away. Do you want to fully immerser yourself into the party life or take a relaxing break. Even if you change your mind on arrival it’s good to have a plan in place.
- Get on the same page as your friends. After you agree you want that chilled break, or party weekend make sure the people you are travelling with are after the same thing as you. There is nothing worse then looking at all the great out out you want to go on and then finding out everyone else just wants to chill on the beach and grab a kebab.
- Pack smart. I bet you can remember your last holiday where you packed all of those clothes you didn’t use. Well Ibiza is a short haul destination so if you are clever about your luggage you can get away with just a carry on. a 4 day break will only require 6 items of swimwear MAX!
- Suncream. Suncream is one of the more expensive toiletries you wont be able to live without. If you are carrying on luggage beware the of the liquid allowances. Buy your suncream in duty free and it wont be included in you liquid allowance and your get a discount on it too.
- Be smart. Being in a hot country things can effect you differently. If you are dehydrated from the heat, alcohol may have a more potent effect. In fact you can get pretty ill just from dehydration so pace yourself.
In Ibiza the big parties run throughout the season falling on the same day each week so before you buy your plane ticket you might want to take that into consideration- for instance you can only catch Elrow on a Saturday. It does also mean that great events often clash, but I guess there is alway next year.
Here are a few of our favourite closing parties for you to add to your diary.