Love Saves The Day want to make sure their core values are known to everyone.
Love Saves The Day Welcome
– ALL Races
– ALL Sexual Orientations
– ALL Religions
– ALL Genders
– ALL Countries of Origin.
They want to provide a Safe Space for everyone
– a space to dance, to party, to feel free to express yourself however you wish without fear of judgment and to be whoever you want to be. Everyone coming to Love Saves The Day – whether to dance or work – should be able to do so in an environment that is free of harassment, fear and anti-social or abusive behaviour.
– we are coming together to share a love of music, creativity and dancing.
– we are all responsible for other members of our community, for looking out for them and for doing our best to ensure that everyone has the best possible time when we come together.
– Our Community
– The Earth
What they Stand Against
– Hatred or Discrimination in any form
– Violence in any form
– Disregard for other people
Tickets are on sale via the Love Saves The Day website lovesavestheday.org
Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th May 2019
Eastville Park, Bristol